Friday, April 10, 2015

Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow Asylum Review!


I loveloveLOVE Sugarpill's Chromalust loose eyeshadows!  This post will focus on the red one, Asylum, because it's the best.  It's super sparkly, yet metallic, and is pure love.  I use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy as a base, then pack Asylum on over it.  A little goes a really long way, ao I think one jar will last approximately forever.

Forreeevverrrrr.
So gorgeous.  Click to embiggen!
There's no primer there.  Yup.

There's really not much else that can be said about this product.  It's just a solid product.  I even chose it as my eyeshadow of choice for my wedding makeup, and practically everyone commented on how beautiful it was!  I'm sorry I have no more words, but seriously, this is the shit.  You know how there are some things that you just put them on and you think, "Yeah.  This is It."?

This it It.

But enough about that, have a look at Asylum IN ACTION:

Sugarpill Bulletproof and Concrete Minerals Black Metal in the outer crease.

It's seriously the best red I have.





So, what are you waiting for?  GET ASYLUM NOOOOOWWW.  Or any of the other colors, really.  All of them, in fact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment