Monday, March 2, 2015

Fun Times with Venus Palette!

Hello, my dears! 

While reviewing Lime Crime's Venus palette, I remembered how much I love it.  I could wax poetic about it forever, but instead I'm just going to dump a bunch of pictures on you.  Keep in mind that this is also an experiment in photography, since I'm new to this whole Being a Serious Blogger thing, so  please let me know which pictures work for you and which don't!

Some side-action.  The adorable bat earrings are from Hot Topic.


I'm getting much better at my brow game.  Probably because I spent 15 minutes plucking this morning.

I LOVE THIS PALETTE SO DAMN MUCH

I do have my own room just for makeup

I'm not sure what my finger is doing, but I felt like pointing at myself?


There you have it, folks!  I used Aura, Shell, Rebirth, Venus, Muse, and a mixture of Muse and Icon in my outer crease.  I used Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (it's good shit) aaaand Dior Browstyler for mah brows (it's pretty much magic in a pencil).  I'm also wearing Meow Cosmetics Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Sphynx and I'll have you know that I have redness bullshit and these pictures were taken roughly ten hours after applying.  I'm going to do a review on that shit next, because it's seriously The Best. 

I also need to start using mascara, I guess, because my lashes look pretty shitty in the photos, but guys I CANNOT DO MASCARA.  I've tried like ten different kinds, from drugstore to high-end, and my eyeballs are always like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS HURTS REALLY BAD LET'S WATER A WHOLE LOT WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING SO YOU WRECK AND DIE YOU HEARTLESS BITCH."

I wear contacts.  I have blinking/moisture issues.

So if you have any recommendations for people with super sensitive eyeballs I'd love to hear about it! Also, please let me know if my blog name is stupid because after agonizing over it for hours I just ended up with Leslie Pwny.  Cuz my name is Leslie and I like pwning.  And I like ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment